Funding your mastertrader account is easy and convenient. The preferred method of funding your account is by wire. Wiring funds may help you avoid a time consuming hold on a check. Third Party checks, including Cashiers and Travelers checks, will not be accepted. Mastertrader.com will credit your account any initial account funding wire fee upon your request.
Click on the headers to see instructions.
Wire Request - The fastest way to transfer funds.
BMO Harris BankABA 071000288
Apex Clearing - Receiving Firm
ACCT #3713286 This is APEX’s account #, please leave as is.
FFC (for further credit/beneficiary):Customer Acct # Enter your Mastertrader account number here; please call if you don’t know it. Customer Name Please enter your name exactly as you have it in your new account form.)
For International Wires OnlySWIFT: HATRUS44
Bank's Physical Address:BMO Harris Bank
111 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
Apex's Physical Address:Apex Clearing Corp.
1700 Pacific Ave. Suite 1400
Dallas, TX 75201
Mail a Check - Checks are sent directly to the clearing firm for faster processing.
Please make all checks payable to Apex Clearing Corporation. Be sure to include your account number on the check and mail to:
Apex Clearing Corporationc/o Ridge Clearing & Outsourcing Solutions, Inc.
1981 Marcus Avenue
Lake Success, NY 11042
- All checks must be made payable to Apex Clearing Corporation.
- Cash and Money orders are NOT acceptable for deposit.
- Third Party checks are not acceptable for deposit. A third party check, including Cashiers & Traveler’s Checks, are defined by Apex Financial Services as any check drawn on an account other than that of the owner of the account serviced by Apex Financial Services.
- Any deposits drawn in foreign currencies or against a foreign bank will be sent for collection. The customer will not be credited for the deposit until the bank has collected the funds from the foreign institution and credits Apex for the item in converted USD funds.
- All checks received for deposit by Apex for $25,000 or more will be deposited only after funds have been verified at the paying bank. In the event the bank informs Apex the funds are not sufficient to pay the item, Apex will attempt to verify funds for a period of 3 additional days. If after the third day, the funds are still not available for deposit the item will be returned to the customer un-deposited.
- Checks on which the written and numeric amounts do not agree will be returned to the customer un-deposited.
- All unsigned checks will be returned to the customer un-deposited.
- All checks received after the pre-printed expiration dates will be returned to the customer.
- Checks drawn against lines of credit or credit card accounts will be returned to the customer.
- All incoming checks for foreign accounts will be subject to a 30-day holding period prior to being eligible for disbursement (this does not prevent deposited funds being used for trading).
DTC Instructions - Transfer method for an individual position.
DTC transfers are initiated by the sending firm. Please contact your broker for their DTC transfer form and provide them with these details:
FAO: Customer Acct #
N/O: Customer Name
ACAT Transfer - Transfer both securities and cash from your old firm.
ACH Transfer – Transfer funds electronically and free of charge.
- Available to customers who have a domestic bank account
- Transfers generally take 24-48 hours and have no cost from Mastertrader
- Conveniently initiate transfers from our website (link to ach transfer page)
- Once you complete the ACH form fax or scan it back to us with a voided check
Fax: 914-206-3859 or Email: email@example.com